A Pull Down kitchen faucet and a Pull Out kitchen faucet are mostly similar except a few dissimilarities which make it confusing to choose between the two options. If you are faced with the same dilemma, then we can certainly help you out with your confusion. We know that they look and feel the same but there are some major differences that you need to know before choosing one.
Here is a list of pros and cons of using both the kitchen faucets which will give you a better idea about their features and will help you in deciding which one is the right choice for you.
Know more about pull down and pull out faucets at kitchenguyd.com
Pull Down Kitchen Faucet
- It includes a high arc spout which provides you with adequate water to clean and wash.
- You can pull the hose in the downward direction with ease.
- This type of kitchen faucet is ideal for people with large and deep sinks.
- It comes with multiple spray options which make it easy to switch from stream to spray mode and so on.
- With its high arc, you can reach larger distances to clean, wash or fill your vessels.
- It also includes an ergonomically designed handle which makes it easier to hold.
- Its long hose helps in directing your water in a certain direction and helps in avoiding the occasional splashes.
- It needs a lot of overhead space as it comes with a high arc.
- There are chances of low water pressure due to the high arc.
- It is also more prone to cause a water splash since it has a higher arc than a Pull Out kitchen faucet.
Pull Out Kitchen Faucet
- It includes a longer hose which you pull in your direction.
- It has a small spout which makes it an ideal faucet for smaller sinks
- You can easily fill big pots and vessels with water using this faucet.
- Its flexible neck also reduces the chances of splashes and allows you to direct the water in the direction you want.
- This is a great faucet option for deep sinks also as it has a longer hose which can reach a great distance.
- Its faucet grip is a little uncomfortable which can make holding the faucet spray a little difficult.
- It is more prone to leakages.
If you are looking for a convenient and easy to use kitchen faucet which doesn’t cause a lot of mess, then Pull Out kitchen faucet is the one for you but if you lack the overhead space and want a faucet which is easier to hold, then Pull down kitchen faucet is the answer. Both of these kitchen faucets have their own pros and cons and it really depends on what features and functions you wish to have in your kitchen faucet. So, make sure you choose the kitchen faucet which is compatible with your sink and your kitchen theme. Both of these kitchen faucets are good at their work and will provide you a quick and efficient cleaning.