Ingredients/Compontents of recipe
- lobsters, crabs or crawfish - 10 item
- lemons, cut in half - 2 item
- bottle Zatarain's crab boil - 1 item
- artichokes - 2 item
- kielbasa sausages, cut into 2-inch pieces - 3 item
- or so small red potatoes - 30 item
- or so small cobs of corn - 10 item
- sticks butter - 4 item
- crushed garlic - 1 item
How to makeUsing a large pot (such as a turkey fryer), half fill with water. Bring to the boil and add the bottle of Zatarain's, the artichokes and lemons. Bring back to the boil and add the potatoes and the sausage. Wait 10 minutes, then add the first 5 lobsters. For 1 1/4 pounds, cook for 12 minutes. For a 2 pound lobster, cook for 18 minutes. Cook the second batch of lobsters, then remove everything from the pot and enjoy. Melt the butter with the garlic and serve on the side.
1. Whether easily to prepare this dish?