Arctic orange pie
Ingredients/Compontents of Arctic orange pie recipe
- 8 oz - 1 pkg
- frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed - 1 can
- frozen reduced fat whipped topping, thawed - 1 carton
- reduced fat graham cracker crust 8 inches - 1 item
- mandarin oranges, drained - 1 can
How to make arctic orange pieIn a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese and orange juice concentrate until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Pour into crust. Cover and freeze for (4) hours or until firm. Remove from freezer about 10 minutes before cutting. Garnish with oranges. Yield: 8 servings.
Can also use lemonade or pineapple juice concentrates instead of orange.
Can be made ahead of time. Needs to freeze.
1. Whether easily to prepare this dish?