Billy's shrimp and crawfish etouffe
Ingredients/Compontents of Billy's shrimp and crawfish etouffe recipe
- shrimp, thawed 2
- crawfish tails, thawed 2
- green bell pepper - 1 item
- red bell pepper - 1 item
- yellow bell pepper - 1 item
- celery stalk - 1/2 item
- onion - 1 item
- cans cream of shrimp soup available at Kroger - 2 item
- cans cream of mushroom soup - 2 item
- cans Ro-Tel - 2 item
- olive oil - 1 item
How to make billy's shrimp and crawfish etouffeCut peppers, celery and onion into small pieces and saut in olive oil. Pour all the soup and Ro-Tel in a large pot and mix well. Stir in the pepper mixture and cook on medium for 20 minutes. Add the shrimp and crawfish and cook 20 to 25 more minutes. Serve over white rice.
For a meatier taste, you may want to add an extra pound of shrimp and crawfish.
1. Whether easily to prepare this dish?