Black-bottom banana bars
Ingredients/Compontents of Black-bottom banana bars recipe
- cup butter or margarine, softened - 1/2 item
- cup sugar - 1 item
- egg - 1 item
- vanilla extract - 1 tsp
- 1/2 cups mashed ripe bananas, about 3 medium - 1 item
- 1/2 cups all-purpose flour - 1 item
- baking powder - 1 tsp
- baking soda - 1 tsp
- salt - 1/2 tsp
- cup baking cocoa - 1/4 item
How to make black-bottom banana barsIn a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add egg and vanilla; beat until thoroughly combined. Blend in the bananas. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture and mix well. Divide batter in half. Add cocoa to half; spread into a greased 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan. Spoon remaining batter on top and swirl with a knife. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until the bars test done. Cool.
1. Whether easily to prepare this dish?