Ingredients/Compontents of Boiled crawfish recipe
- to 1 box salt - 3/4 item
- to 2 sectioned lemons - 1 item
- cooking oil 1/4
- to 2 onions, sectioned - 1 item
- red pepper to taste - 1 item
- garlic cloves, sectioned - 1 item
- to 1 bottle crab boil - 1/2 item
- can beer optional, but best - 1 item
- potatoes - 1 item
- carrots - 1 item
- corn-on-the-cob - 1 item
- Tony's Creole seasoning - 1 item
- crawfish - 1 item
How to make boiled crawfishFill large pot 1/3 to 1/2 full of water. Add all ingredients except crawfish. Bring to boil. The aroma will knock your socks off, but seasoning must be strong to penetrate crawfish shells. Cook 10 pounds of crawfish at a time. Add crawfish. Cover and return to full boil. Remove crawfish, peel and dip in a cocktail sauce.
Optional: After removing crawfish from water, you might sprinkle more Tony's seasoning before peeling. This causes seasoning to get on your fingers and then on the tails.
1. Whether easily to prepare this dish?