Ingredients/Compontents of Caramel popcorn recipe
- cups brown sugar - 2 item
- cup margarine or butter - 1 item
- cup light corn syrup - 1/2 item
- tsp salt - 1 item
- 1/2 tsp baking soda set aside for later - 1 item
- quarts of popcorn not microwave - 5 item
How to make caramel popcornCombine brown sugar, margarine, corn syrup and salt together in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil for 5 minutes (stir consistently). After bringing to a hard boil, take off heat and stir in the baking soda. Pour over popcorn that has been placed in a roasting pan or large baking pan. Mix tighter until will coated. Bake at 250 degrees for 1 hour stirring every 15 minutes. Cool before storing. Store in air tight container.
1. Whether easily to prepare this dish?