Cheesy rotini and tuna
Ingredients/Compontents of Cheesy rotini and tuna recipe
- rotini uncooked 1/2
- butter 2
- pkg - 1 oz
- clove garlic, minced - 1 item
- can Campbell's cream of mushroom soup - 1 3/4
- milk 3/4
- shredded Mozzarella cheese - 1 c
- pepper 1/8
- dash of ground nutmeg - 1 item
- can tuna or salmon, drained and flaked - 1 oz
How to make cheesy rotini and tunaPrepare rotini according to instructions and drain. In medium skillet, melt butter. Add mixed vegetables and garlic. Cook until vegetables are tender and garlic is golden. In medium bowl, blend soup and milk. Add to vegetable mixture. Stir in the remaining ingredients, except rotini and tuna. Cook, stirring constantly, until cheese melts. Stir in rotini and tuna. Heat through. Garnish as desired. Serve immediately. Refrigerate leftovers.
1. Whether easily to prepare this dish?