Cherry dump cake
Ingredients/Compontents of Cherry dump cake recipe
- can cherry pie filling - 1 item
- can crushed pineapple undrained - 1 item
- nuts, chopped - 1/2 c
- box white cake mix - 1 item
- 1/2 sticks margarine - 1 item
How to make cherry dump cakeSpread cherry pie filling over the bottom of an oblong type greased baking dish, approximately 6 x 11-inch. Then spread a can of crushed undrained pineapple over the cherry pie filling. Pour on dry cake mix and scatter nuts over the top. Melt margarine and pour over the cake mix. Be sure to cover all mix and bake for 30 to 45 minutes at 350°. This recipe can be used with strawberry or blueberry pie filling.
1. Whether easily to prepare this dish?