Chicken & shrimp jambalaya
Ingredients/Compontents of Chicken & shrimp jambalaya recipe
- Chicken Breasts, skinned and boned - 6 item
- Chicken Bouillon Cubes - 2 item
- raw Shrimp 1
- Old Bay Seasoning 2
- Bay Leaves - 2 item
- Butter 2
- Onion, chopped - 1 item
- Green Pepper, chopped - 1 item
- Cloves Garlic, mashed - 1 item
- can Tomatoes, chopped with juice - 1 oz
- Uncooked Rice 1
- Dry Parsley - 1 item
How to make chicken & shrimp jambalayaBoil chicken in water seasoned with salt, pepper and bouillon. Cut chicken in cubes. Boil shrimp for 1 1/2 min. in chicken broth. Add Old Bay Seasoning and bay leaves. Remove shrimp. Reserve broth. In large iron pot brown onion, green pepper in margarine. Add garlic, tomatoes and broth from chicken and shrimp. Add rice; cover and cook slowly for 20-30 min. until rice is tender. Add chicken and shrimp. Heat but don't boil.
1. Whether easily to prepare this dish?