Chicken cordon bleu
Ingredients/Compontents of Chicken cordon bleu recipe
- slices cooked ham - 8 oz
- slices Swiss cheese - 8 oz
- boneless chicken breasts - 8 item
- minced parsley - 3 Tbsp
- pepper - 1/4 tsp
- egg, beaten - 1 item
- Italian bread crumbs - 1/2 c
- butter or margarine - 1/4 c
- can cream of celery soup - 1 item
- sour cream - 8 oz
- dry sherry - 1/3 c
How to make chicken cordon bleuPlace 1 slice of ham and 1 slice of cheese in the center of each chicken piece. Sprinkle evenly with parsley and pepper. Roll up lengthwise and secure with wooden picks. Dip each chicken breast in egg; coat well with bread crumbs. Melt butter in a heavy skillet; brown chicken on all sides. Remove chicken to a 12 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish, reserving drippings in skillet. Add remaining ingredients to reserved drippings and stir well. Pour sauce over chicken. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 40 to 45 minutes.
1. Whether easily to prepare this dish?