Chicken corn chowder
Ingredients/Compontents of Chicken corn chowder recipe
- chopped onion - 2 Tbsp
- chopped green pepper - 1 Tbsp
- butter or margarine - 1 Tbsp
- can condensed cream of chicken soup - 1 1/2
- milk - 1 c
- water - 1/2 c
- chopped, cooked chicken - 1 c
- can whole kernel corn undrained - 1 3/4
How to make chicken corn chowderCook onion and green pepper in butter until tender. Add remaining ingredients. Heat, stirring occasionally. Makes 2 or 3 servings.
1. Whether easily to prepare this dish?