Chicken noodle and vegetable soup
Ingredients/Compontents of Chicken noodle and vegetable soup recipe
- cans chicken broth - 2 1/2
- boned skinless chicken breast halves - 8 oz
- medium carrot, thinly sliced - 1 item
- stalk celery, thinly sliced - 1 item
- dried rosemary, crushed - 1/4 tsp
- dried basil, crushed - 1/4 tsp
- dash of poultry seasoning - 1 item
- fine noodles 1/2 c - 1 oz
How to make chicken noodle and vegetable soupIn a large saucepan, bring broth to boiling. Cut chicken into 1/2-inch cubes and add to broth. Add carrot, celery, chicken, rosemary, basil and poultry seasoning and bring to boiling. When broth boils, reduce heat. Add noodles. Cover and simmer for 5 to 7 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink and noodles are tender. Serves 3.
Per Serving: 178 Calories, 3 g. Fat, 53 mg. Cholesterol and 945 mg. Sodium.
1. Whether easily to prepare this dish?