Chicken potato corn chowder
Ingredients/Compontents of Chicken potato corn chowder recipe
- can cream of potato soup undiluted - 1 3/4
- can boned chicken or turkey, cut up, or leftover cooked chicken or turkey - 1 oz
- milk - 2 c
- can cream-style corn - 1 oz
- chicken bouillon or 1 cube, crushed - 1 tsp
How to make chicken potato corn chowderIn large saucepan, stir all ingredients until well blended. Bring to boil over medium heat. Stir occasionally. Makes 4 servings; contains 281 calories per serving.
1. Whether easily to prepare this dish?