Chicken spaghetti with rotel tomatoes
Ingredients/Compontents of Chicken spaghetti with rotel tomatoes recipe
- stick oleo - 1 item
- medium onion - 1 item
- bell pepper optional - 1 item
- can Ro-Tel diced tomatoes - 1 item
- can cream of chicken soup - 1 item
- grated Cheddar cheese or 8 oz 1
- fryer, cooked, deboned and cut up can use frozen breasts - 1 item
- thin spaghetti, cooked in the chicken broth and drained - 7 oz
How to make chicken spaghetti with rotel tomatoesMelt 1 stick oleo in skillet and saut?© medium chopped onion and bell pepper (optional) until tender. Add the Ro-Tel tomatoes, cream of chicken soup and Cheddar cheese. Add chopped chicken and drained spaghetti. Keep heat low until the cheese melts. Pour in 9 x 13-inch casserole and bake at 350° for approximately 25 to 30 minutes.
1. Whether easily to prepare this dish?