Chicken tortilla casserole
Ingredients/Compontents of Chicken tortilla casserole recipe
- whole chicken boiled, separate from bone - 1 item
- corn tortillas, cut in pieces 1
- can cream of mushroom soup - 1 item
- can cream of chicken soup - 1 item
- soup can of milk - 1 item
- onion, finely chopped - 1 item
- can diced green chilli's - 1 oz
- grated cheddar cheese 1
How to make chicken tortilla casseroleMix together the soups and milk in a bowl. Lightly grease a 13 x 9 inch glass dish; layer ingredients as follows: tortillas, chicken, cheese, chilli's, onion and half the soup mixture. Repeat. Cover with remaining cheese. Refrigerate overnight or for 3 hours. Bake at 350° uncovered for 1 hour.
1. Whether easily to prepare this dish?