Chocolate pecan pie
Ingredients/Compontents of Chocolate pecan pie recipe
- sugar - 1 c
- all purpose flour - 1/2 c
- melted butter or margarine, cooled - 1/2 c
- egg, slightly beaten - 1 item
- vanilla extract - 1 tsp
- pkg - 1 oz
- chopped pecans - 1 c
- unbaked 9-inch pastry shell - 1 item
- ice cream, whipped cream or whipped topping - 1 item
How to make chocolate pecan pieCombine first 7 ingredients and pour into pastry shell. Bake at 350° for 35 to 40 minutes. If baked earlier in the day, reheat for 10 to 15 minutes. Serve warm with ice cream, whipped cream or whipped topping. Yields one 9-inch pie.
1. Whether easily to prepare this dish?