Chocolate turtle cake
Ingredients/Compontents of Chocolate turtle cake recipe
- Betty Crocker SuperMoist devil's food cake mix - 1 pkg
- 1/3 cups water - 1 item
- cup vegetable oil - 1/2 item
- eggs - 3 item
- caramels - 1 bag
- cup evaporated milk - 1/2 item
- cup Hershey's Semi-Sweet chocolate chips - 1 item
- cup chopped pecans - 1 item
How to make chocolate turtle cakePreheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease (or lightly spray with cooking spray) bottom only of rectangular pan, 13 x 9 x 2 inches. Beat cake mix, water, oil and eggs in large bowl on low speed 1 minute, scraping bowl constantly (do not overbeat), or stir 2 minutes by hand. Pour half of the batter into pan. Bake 25 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat caramels and evaporated milk in 1-quart saucepan over medium heat, stirring frequently, until melted. Add pecans. Pour caramel mixture over warm cake in pan. Sprinkle with chocolate chips. Spread with remaining batter. Bake 30 minutes. Cool completely. Serve with ice cream or whipped cream. Store tightly covered.
1. Whether easily to prepare this dish?