Ingredients/Compontents of Colonial pie recipe
- butter or oleo at room temperature - 8 Tbsp
- cup sugar - 1 item
- large eggs room temperature - 3 item
- vanilla - 1 tsp
- cup nuts, chopped - 1/2 item
- cup white raisins - 1/2 item
- cup fresh or frozen coconut - 1/2 item
- unbaked pie crust - 1 item
How to make colonial pieCream butter and sugar until light. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla. Stir in pecans, raisins and coconut. Mix well. Pour into pie crust and bake at 300 degrees for about 45 minutes. Top with whipped cream when served or Cool Whip.
1. Whether easily to prepare this dish?