Connie's shrimp chowder
Ingredients/Compontents of Connie's shrimp chowder recipe
- medium potatoes peeled and cubed - 6 item
- onion flakes to taste - 1 item
- salt and pepper to taste - 1 item
- cans drained corn or 1 bag frozen corn - 2 item
- half-and-half 1
- sour cream 1
- shrimp 1
- Chives optional - 1 item
How to make connie's shrimp chowderCover potatoes with water and boil with onion flakes, salt, and pepper until tender. Do not drain. Mash with potato masher. Add corn and shrimp. Cook until shrimp is done. Add half-and-half and sour cream. Simmer to blend flavors. Add chives if desired.
1. Whether easily to prepare this dish?