Corn, crawfish and potato soup
Ingredients/Compontents of Corn, crawfish and potato soup recipe
- stick real butter no substitutes - 1 item
- small to medium white onion, chopped - 1 item
- bunch green onions, chopped - 1 item
- stick celery, finely chopped optional - 1 item
- cans Campbell's cream of potato soup - 3 item
- cans creamed corn - 2 item
- crawfish, shrimp or crabmeat - 1 2
- half and half 1/2
- small cap full of crab boil - 1 item
- pepper to taste - 1 item
- Tony's to taste - 1 item
How to make corn, crawfish and potato soupSaut butter and onions until tender. Add cream of potato soup and creamed corn; mix well. Cook for about 5 to 10 minutes over medium heat. Add crawfish, half and half and all spices, stirring until well blended. Cook 20 to 30 minutes over medium to low heat, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking.
1. Whether easily to prepare this dish?