Ingredients/Compontents of Crawfish soup recipe
- crawfish tails or shrimp 2
- Tony Chachere's Creole seasoning - 1 item
- large bell pepper, chopped - 1 item
- large onion, chopped - 1 item
- garlic clove - 1 item
- stick of oleo - 1 item
- cans cream of potato soup - 4 item
- can cream style corn - 2 item
- large can plus 1 small can evaporated milk - 1 item
- salt and pepper to taste - 1 item
How to make crawfish soupWash crawfish; pat dry and sprinkle with Tony's seasoning. Saut?© vegetables in 1 stick of oleo. Add crawfish and cook. Add soup and corn; cook about 10 minutes. Add milk, salt and pepper to taste; simmer 10 minutes. Serve over rice with crackers.
Tip: Soup is better if made early so that seasonings can blend.
1. Whether easily to prepare this dish?