Cream of broccoli soup
Ingredients/Compontents of Cream of broccoli soup recipe
- butter or margarine - 4 Tbsp
- medium onion, chopped - 1 item
- bunch broccoli - 1 item
- flour - 1/4 c
- salt - 1/4 tsp
- can chicken broth - 1 oz
- half and half or milk - 1 c
- to 4 cloves garlic, minced optional - 2 item
- pepper to taste - 1 item
How to make cream of broccoli soupMelt butter or margarine; add onion and cook until tender. Stir in flour, salt and pepper until well blended. Gradually stir in broth, then add garlic and broccoli which has been cut into small pieces. You may need to add water. Cook until broccoli is tender; stir in half and half and heat stirring constantly. Remove from heat and either puree with hand mixer or in blender. Return to pan and heat thoroughly.
1. Whether easily to prepare this dish?