Creamy baked chicken breasts
Ingredients/Compontents of Creamy baked chicken breasts recipe
- whole chicken breasts, skinned, boned and sliced in half - 4 item
- 4 x 4-inch slices Swiss cheese - 8 item
- cream of chicken soup undiluted - 1 c
- white wine - 1/4 c
- seasoned stuffing mix, lightly crushed - 1 c
- margarine, melted - 1/4 c
How to make creamy baked chicken breastsArrange chicken in single layer in a lightly greased pan. (Use 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan sprayed with Pam.) Combine wine and soup in saucepan, heating briefly to blend well. Spoon sauce over chicken. Layer on cheese slices. Sprinkle with crushed stuffing. Drizzle melted margarine over crumbs. Bake at 350° for 45 to 50 minutes. Freezes well.
1. Whether easily to prepare this dish?