Deep dish chicken pie
Ingredients/Compontents of Deep dish chicken pie recipe
- boiled potatoes, peeled - 2 item
- hot milk - 1/2 c
- melted oleo - 1 Tbsp
- salt 1
- black pepper to taste - 1 item
- nutmeg - 1/8 tsp
- diced cooked chicken - 3 c
- eggs, beaten - 2 item
- chicken broth - 1/4 c
- dry white wine - 1/4 c
- hard-boiled eggs - 2 item
How to make deep dish chicken pieMash potatoes with milk, oleo, salt, pepper and nutmeg until light and fluffy. In another large bowl, mix remaining ingredients. Turn this mixture into a deep 4-inch pie plate. Cover with the mashed potatoes. Bake at 375° for 30 minutes. Makes 6 servings.
1. Whether easily to prepare this dish?