Delma's shrimp dip
Ingredients/Compontents of Delma's shrimp dip recipe
- cooked shrimp 2
- cream cheese - 2 oz
- Hellmann's salad dressing 1
- large onion, grated - 1 item
- bell pepper, chopped - 1/2 item
- Tony Chachere's seasoning, optional - 1 item
How to make delma's shrimp dipChop or process shrimp. Mix cream cheese and salad dressing until well blended; add onion and bell pepper. Season with a small amount of Tony's seasoning if desired. Chill. Serve with crackers. Good!
1. Whether easily to prepare this dish?