Easy linguine with red clam sauce
Ingredients/Compontents of Easy linguine with red clam sauce recipe
- olive oil 2
- medium cloves minced or crushed garlic - 4 item
- flour 1
- cans minced or chopped clams - 4 1/2
- chopped fresh parsley 1/4
- salt 1/2
- pepper 1/4
- Chablis or other dry white wine 1/3
- Prego spaghetti sauce - 1 c
- box or full linguine
How to make easy linguine with red clam sauceSaut?© garlic in hot oil in medium saucepan over medium heat until golden brown, stirring constantly. Blend in flour. Gradually stir in juice from clams, parsley, wine, salt and pepper. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer 2 minutes while stirring. Stir in Prego sauce and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
In the meantime, cook linguine according to package directions. Add clams to sauce and simmer 10 more minutes. Drain linguine. Toss with some olive oil so noodles won't stick together. Serve sauce over linguine with a side of tossed green salad and Pepperidge Farm Parmesan garlic bread. Makes 4 servings.
1. Whether easily to prepare this dish?