Ingredients/Compontents of Fisherman's wharf recipe
- to 10 slices frozen bread, cubed - 8 item
- crab plus shrimp or scallops or combination of all - 2 lb
- large can mushroom stems and pieces - 1 item
- sharp cheese, shredded 10
- eggs - 4 item
- milk 2
- dry mustard 1/2
- salt and pepper to taste - 1 item
How to make fisherman's wharfLayer 1/2 of bread cubes, seafood, mushrooms and cheese. Repeat. Beat eggs and milk with dry mustard, salt and pepper. Pour liquid over casserole and press firmly. Refrigerate overnight. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
1. Whether easily to prepare this dish?