Ingredients/Compontents of Fruit pizza recipe
- sugar cookie dough - 1 pkg
- cream cheese, softened - 4 oz
- confectioners sugar - 1/4 c
- Cool Whip - 1 c
- firm banana, sliced - 1 item
- sliced fresh strawberries - 1 c
- can Mandarin oranges, drained - 1 oz
- kiwi fruit, peeled and sliced - 2 item
- orange juice - 1/4 c
- water - 1/4 c
- cornstarch - 2 tsp
How to make fruit pizzaGlaze:1/4 c. sugar1/4 c. orange juice1/4 c. water2 tsp. cornstarch Press dough into 12 or 14-inch pizza pan. Bake at 350° until golden brown, 12 to 14 minutes. Cool completely.
In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and confectioners sugar until smooth. Add Cool Whip. Mix well. Spread over crust. Arrange fruit on top.
Combine glaze ingredients into saucepan. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil until thickened. Cool to room temperature. Brush over fruit. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve. Yields 12 to 16 servings.
1. Whether easily to prepare this dish?