Gazpacho(cold mexican soup)
Ingredients/Compontents of Gazpacho(cold mexican soup) recipe
- tomato juice 4
- onion, minced - 1/2 item
- small green bell pepper, minced - 1 item
- large cucumber, peeled and minced - 1/2 item
- canned green chilies, seeds removed and chopped - 2 item
- Worcestershire sauce - 1 tsp
- garlic bud, minced - 1 item
- Lawry's seasoned salt 3/4
- dash of Tabasco sauce - 1 item
- freshly ground pepper 1/4
- large tomato, finely diced - 1 item
- chopped chives or green onion tops 2
- lemons, cut in wedges - 2 item
How to make gazpacho(cold mexican soup)Put 2 cups of tomato juice and all other ingredients except diced tomato, chives and lemon wedges in the blender. Blend until well mixed. Slowly add the remaining 2 cups of tomato juice to the blender. Pour the mixture into a large bowl and add the chopped tomato. Garnish with the chopped chives and serve with the lemon wedges. Makes 8 servings.
Each serving contains: 1 vegetable exchange, 25 calories.
1. Whether easily to prepare this dish?