Ingredients/Compontents of Icebox pie recipe
- stick oleo - 1 item
- cup flour - 1 item
- cup brown sugar - 1/4 item
- cup chopped nuts - 1/2 item
- cream cheese - 3 oz
- cup powdered sugar - 3/4 item
- vanilla - 1 tsp
- can pie filling, your choice - 1 item
- Cool Whip - 1 item
How to make icebox pieMix oleo, flour, brown sugar and nuts to make a crust. Pat into large pie pan or rectangle baking pan. Bake 20 minutes at 325 degrees.
Blend cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla. Pour and spread over cooled crust. Cover with pie filling. Top with Cool Whip. Refrigerate.
1. Whether easily to prepare this dish?