Karelene's sweet potato casserole
Ingredients/Compontents of Karelene's sweet potato casserole recipe
- cups cooked, mashed sweet potatoes - 3 item
- stick of margarine, softened - 1 item
- vanilla 1
- eggs, slightly beaten - 2 item
- cup milk - 1/3 item
- cup sugar - 1 item
- Beat margarine, vanilla, eggs, milk, and sugar
- cup of flour - 1/2 item
- 1/2 cups chopped pecans - 1 item
- cup margarine - 1/3 item
How to make karelene's sweet potato casseroleMash cooked sweet potatoes well. Beat margarine, vanilla, eggs, milk, and sugar. Pour into a greased baking dish.Topping:1 cup of light brown sugar1/2 cup of flour1 1/2 cups chopped pecans1/3 cup margarine Combine topping ingredients and sprinkle over top of potatoes. Bake at 350 for about 25 minutes.
1. Whether easily to prepare this dish?