Kitty's squash dressing
Ingredients/Compontents of Kitty's squash dressing recipe
- box Jiffy Mexican cornbread mix, bake according to directions on box - 1 item
- bell pepper, chopped - 1 item
- large onion, chopped - 1 item
- stick butter - 1 item
- or 7 squash, chopped, diced, sliced, whatever - 6 item
- can cream of mushroom soup - 1 item
- Velveeta cheese to taste - 1 item
How to make kitty's squash dressingPut onion, butter, peppers (if using) and squash in a large skillet and cook until done (onions and squash will be real tender). Add cream of mushroom soup and quartered up cheese (at least 1/2 pound); mix all together and add to bowl of crumbled cornbread, then mix all this real good. Spray a large casserole dish with Pam spray. Pour mixture in dish. Bake at 300° for about 30 minutes.
1. Whether easily to prepare this dish?