Layered bean dip
Ingredients/Compontents of Layered bean dip recipe
- each Old El Paso refried beans - 2 cans
- can chopped green chilies, drained - 1 oz
- taco seasoning mix - 1 pkg
- ripe avocados, peeled and pitted - 2 item
- lemon juice - 2 Tbsp
- jar taco sauce mild or medium - 1 oz
- sour cream 1
- shredded lettuce - 3 c
- shredded Cheddar cheese 1
- black olive slices - 1 item
- tortilla chips - 1 item
How to make layered bean dipCombine beans, green chilies and taco seasoning mix. Spread on 12-inch round platter. Blend avocados, lemon juice and 1/2 cup taco sauce until smooth. Spread on top of bean mixture. Spread on sour cream. Top with lettuce, cheese, taco sauce and olives. Serve with chips.
1. Whether easily to prepare this dish?