Liver sausage nut appetizer ball
Ingredients/Compontents of Liver sausage nut appetizer ball recipe
- liver sausage - 1 lb
- mayonnaise - 1/4 c
- dill pickle juice - 2 Tbsp
- drops Tabasco sauce - 3 item
- garlic salt - 1/4 tsp
- cream cheese, divided - 1 (8
- chopped dill pickles - 1/3 c
- finely chopped onion - 1/4 c
- chopped salted peanuts - 1/2 c
- Worcestershire sauce - 1 tsp
How to make liver sausage nut appetizer ballMash liver sausage with fork to make smooth. Add mayonnaise, dill pickle juice, Worcestershire, Tabasco, garlic salt and 1/3 of the cream cheese. Blend by hand or mixer until smooth. Stir in pickle and onion. Pack firmly into a 2 cup mixing bowl lined with Saran or aluminum foil. Chill several hours or until firm. Turn out; frost with remaining softened cream cheese. Chill well. Just before serving cover with peanuts. Serve with crisp crackers. Makes approximately 20 servings.
1. Whether easily to prepare this dish?