Lo-cal breaded chicken
Ingredients/Compontents of Lo-cal breaded chicken recipe
- lo-cal Ranch dressing - 1 (8
- 3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts item
- cup bread crumbs - 1 item
- onion powder - 1 Tbsp
- parsley flakes - 1 Tbsp
- garlic powder - 1/2 Tbsp
- Salt & Pepper to taste - 1 item
How to make lo-cal breaded chickenRinse and drain chicken. Mix together on a plate, bread crumbs and spices. Pour 1/2 bottle of dressing on a plate. Dip chicken in dressing and then into bread crumbs. Turn to coat both sides. Place on a shallow baking dish and cover with foil. Bake at 350- 400 degrees for approximately 1 1/2 hours. Uncover the last 15 minutes to brown.
1. Whether easily to prepare this dish?