Low cholesterol chicken madeira
Ingredients/Compontents of Low cholesterol chicken madeira recipe
- bread crumbs - 1/2 c
- garlic powder - 1/8 tsp
- rosemary leaves - 1/8 tsp
- chicken breasts, skinned - 4 item
- egg white, slightly beaten - 1 item
- cornstarch - 2 Tbsp
- rind of 2 oranges item
- orange juice 1
- Madeira or dry sherry - 1/3 c
- to 10 mushrooms, sliced - 8 item
How to make low cholesterol chicken madeiraMix bread crumbs with garlic powder and rosemary. Dip the chicken in egg white and roll in seasoned bread crumbs. Brown both sides of chicken under the broiler. Place in a shallow baking dish.
Preheat oven to 350°. Combine cornstarch, orange rind, orange juice and Madeira or sherry to make sauce. Pour sauce over browned chicken and bake about 45 minutes, adding mushrooms during last 5 minutes. Serve chicken with brown rice. Pour sauce over chicken and rice. Makes 4 servings.
1. Whether easily to prepare this dish?