Mike's chicken and rice soup
Ingredients/Compontents of Mike's chicken and rice soup recipe
- whole chicken save broth, cooked 1 hour and 30 minutes - 1 item
- yellow Spanish rice - 1 pkg
- carrots, cut up - 2 item
- can chicken broth - 1 item
- stalks celery - 2 item
- onion flakes - 3 Tbsp
- salt and pepper to taste - 1 item
- jar sliced mushrooms optional - 1 oz
- chicken gizzards, cut up optional - 1 pt
How to make mike's chicken and rice soupBoil chicken gizzards about 30 to 40 minutes. Cook rice as directed on back of package. Cook carrots with 1 can of chicken broth, reserved chicken broth, celery, onion flakes, salt and pepper. Then add to chicken and rice. Add water if needed. Cook everything all together for 20 minutes.
1. Whether easily to prepare this dish?