Ingredients/Compontents of Mississippi mud recipe
- chopped walnuts - 1 c
- flour - 1 c
- stick butter, softened - 1 item
- powdered sugar - 1 c
- Cool Whip 2-
- small instant chocolate pudding - 2 item
- small instant vanilla puddings - 2 item
- milk - 4 c
- Chocolate jimmies - 1 item
How to make mississippi mudCombine walnuts, flour and butter until crumbly, Sprinkle into the bottom of an ungreased 13 x 9-inch pan. Bake for 20 minutes at 350 degrees. Cool. Mix 2 instant chocolate puddings with 2 c. milk. Spread over cream cheese layer. Mix 2 instant vanilla puddings with 2 c. milk. Spread over chocolate layer. Top with 1-12 oz. Cool whip, Sprinkle with chocolate jimmies.
1. Whether easily to prepare this dish?