Mom drewry's "sla"(dutch hot potato salad)
Ingredients/Compontents of Mom drewry's "sla"(dutch hot potato salad) recipe
- medium potatoes, cubed and boiled - 8 item
- hard-boiled eggs, sliced hot - 6 item
- head lettuce, shredded - 1 item
- chopped onion - 1 Tbsp
- bacon, fried and crumbled - 1 lb
- water - 2/3 c
- sugar - 3 tsp
How to make mom drewry's "sla"(dutch hot potato salad)Sweet and Sour Liquid:1/2 c. vinegar2/3 c. water3 tsp. sugar Wilt the lettuce and onion in a little of the bacon drippings and sweet and sour liquid. Layer the boiled potatoes with the eggs and bacon. Pour wilted lettuce mixture over the other ingredients and toss. Serve hot.
1. Whether easily to prepare this dish?