Nana's hot ground beef dip
Ingredients/Compontents of Nana's hot ground beef dip recipe
- ground beef 2
- large onion, chopped - 1 item
- Velveeta cheese, chopped 2
- 1 jar Cheez Whiz 8
- 1 can soup, cream of chicken 10
- 1 can soup, cream of mushroom 10
- 1 jar taco sauce, mild or hot 8
- 1 jar salsa, mild or hot 8
How to make nana's hot ground beef dipBrown ground beef with onion in a skillet, stirring until ground beef is crumbly. Drain and set aside.
In a sauce pan combine Velveeta cheese, Cheez Whiz and soups. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Stir in ground beef mixture. Spoon into a slow cooker. Stir in taco sauce and salsa. Cook until heated through, stirring occasionally. May add milk if mixture is too thick.
Serve with corn chips or tortilla chips.
1. Whether easily to prepare this dish?