No bake cashew balls
Ingredients/Compontents of No bake cashew balls recipe
- 6-ounce package semi-sweet chocolate chips - 1 item
- 6-ounce package butterscotch chips - 1 item
- 5-ounce can Chow Mein Noodles, finely crushed and divided - 1 item
- cup powdered sugar - 3/4 item
- cup sour cream - 1/2 item
- teaspoon finely grated orange rind - 1 item
- teaspoon salt - 1/4 item
- cup finely chopped salted cashews - 1/2 item
How to make no bake cashew ballsIn large saucepan, place chocolate and butterscotch chips. Stir over low heat until melted. Add 1 3/4 cups finely crushed noodles, powdered sugar, sour cream, orange rind and salt; stir until well blended. Cover; refrigerate 20 minutes. Combine remaining noodles and cashews. Shape chocolate mixture into 1-inch balls; roll in a crushed cashew mixture. Refrigerate until firm. Store in tightly covered container in refrigerator. Makes about 3 dozen.
1. Whether easily to prepare this dish?