Not yo' mama's banana pudding(yield: 12 servings. prep time: 30 minutes.)
Ingredients/Compontents of Not yo' mama's banana pudding(yield: 12 servings. prep time: 30 minutes.) recipe
- bags of Pepperidge Farm Chessmen cookies - 2 item
- to 8 bananas, sliced - 6 item
- C milk - 2 item
- 5 oz box instant French vanilla pudding - 1 item
- 8 oz pkg Cream Cheese, softened - 1 item
- 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk - 1 item
- 12 oz container frozen whipped topping, thawed or equal amount sweetened whipped cream - 1 item
How to make not yo' mama's banana pudding(yield: 12 servings. prep time: 30 minutes.)Line the bottom of a 13x9x2 dish with 1 bag of cookies and layer bananas on top.
In a bowl, combine the milk and pudding mix and blend well using hand held electric mixer. Using another bowl, combine the cream cheese and condensed milk together and mix until smooth. Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture over and cookies and bananas and cover with the remaining cookies. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
1. Whether easily to prepare this dish?