Paramount grill's greek salad
Ingredients/Compontents of Paramount grill's greek salad recipe
- iceberg lettuce - 1 item
- per serving pineapple,
- per serving beets,
- per serving Feta
- slices tomato per serving - 2 item
- green onion per serving - 1 item
- pepperoncini green pepper per serving - 1 item
- Greek or black olive per serving - 1 item
- class=H1> Dressing:1/3 part olive oil item
- part water - 1/3 item
- part vinegar - 1/3 item
How to make paramount grill's greek saladDressing:1/3 part olive oil1/3 part water1/3 part vinegar In small bowl, combine all dressing ingredients and mix. For four large salads, use 1/3 cup of everything. Yield: 1 cup dressing.
In individual bowls, place coarsely pulled-apart lettuce pieces. Top with pineapple (do not drain too much, since the pineapple juice will add flavor to the salad) and the rest of the ingredients, in order: pineapple, beets, cheese, tomato, onion, green pepper and olives. Pour dressing over the top.
1. Whether easily to prepare this dish?