Pascal's manale barbecue shrimp
Ingredients/Compontents of Pascal's manale barbecue shrimp recipe
- slices bacon - 3 item
- sticks margarine - 3 item
- Dijon mustard 2
- chili powder - 1 tsp
- basil 1/4
- thyme 1/4
- black pepper 2
- oregano 1/2
- cloves garlic, minced - 2 item
- chopped onion 2
- Rex's crab boil* 1
- Tabasco sauce or more to taste 1/2
- large shrimp in shell - 1 lb
How to make pascal's manale barbecue shrimpSaute bacon in Dutch oven. In same pan, add all ingredients except shrimp and heat until margarine melts. Add shrimp and stir well. Bake in a 375° oven for 20 minutes. Serve with sliced French bread for sopping sauce.
*The recipe calls for liquid crab boil, but powdered will work.
1. Whether easily to prepare this dish?