Quick chicken cacciatore
Ingredients/Compontents of Quick chicken cacciatore recipe
- boneless chicken breasts, lightly seasoned with salt and pepper - 4 (4
- flour - 1 item
- cloves garlic, finely chopped - 2 item
- olive oil - 4 Tbsp
- jar Classico di Napoli pasta sauce - 1 oz
- small green pepper, seeded and cut into strips - 1 item
- slices Provolone cheese, cut in half - 2 item
- pkg - 1 oz
- chopped parsley - 1 item
How to make quick chicken cacciatoreCoat chicken with flour. In large skillet, brown chicken and garlic in 3 tablespoons oil; remove chicken from pan. Add pasta sauce, then chicken; stir. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Cover and simmer 20 minutes, adding pepper during last 5 minutes. Uncover; top each chicken breast with half cheese slice. Toss hot cooked macaroni with remaining 1 tablespoon oil and parsley. Serve with chicken and sauce.
1. Whether easily to prepare this dish?