Quick 'n cheesy cocktail swirls
Ingredients/Compontents of Quick 'n cheesy cocktail swirls recipe
- pkg - 3 oz
- slices crisply cooked and crumbled bacon - 5 item
- finely chopped onion - 2 Tbsp
- milk - 1 tsp
- can Pillsbury refrigerated quick crescent dinner rolls - 8 oz
- Kraft grated Parmesan cheese - 1 item
How to make quick 'n cheesy cocktail swirlsHeat oven to 375°. Combine cream cheese, crumbled bacon, chopped onion and milk. Separate crescent dough into 4 rectangles. Press perforations to seal. Spread about 1 1/2 tablespoons cheese mixture on each rectangle. Starting at long side, roll up; seal. Cut each roll into 8 pieces. Place pieces, cut side down, on ungreased cookie sheet. Lightly sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake at 375° for 12 to 15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Makes 32 appetizers.
TIP: This recipe can be made ahead and refrigerated up to 2 hours before baking. Baked appetizers can also be wrapped in foil and frozen. To serve, thaw in foil, then loosen wrap and reheat at 350° for 8 to 10 minutes.
1. Whether easily to prepare this dish?