Ingredients/Compontents of Reuben sandwich recipe
- dairy sour cream - 1/2 c
- chili sauce - 2 Tbsp
- prepared horseradish - 1 tsp
- dash of salt - 1 item
- slices large size rye bread or pumpernickel - 8 item
- well drained sauerkraut - 1/2 c
- slices corned beef - 8 item
- slices Swiss cheese - 8 item
- softened butter - 1 item
How to make reuben sandwichFor dressing, combine first 4 ingredients. Spread on each slice of bread. Top with kraut, corned beef and cheese. Put together as a sandwich; butter outsides of each sandwich. Brown on both sides on buttered skillet until cheese melts. Serves 4.
1. Whether easily to prepare this dish?