Ingredients/Compontents of Rice topping recipe
- Shrimp - 1 (2
- Oysters - 1 item
- large bell pepper - 1 item
- onion - 1 item
- sticks of butter - 3 item
- can sliced mushrooms - 1 item
- garlic powder - 1 item
- Tony's seasoning - 1 item
- Shrimp and Crab boil liquid - 1 item
How to make rice toppingMelt 1 stick of butter in skillet or Wok. Add onion, bell pepper, mushrooms, and seasonings. Cook until tender. Pour into bowl to be used later. Melt 1 stick of butter in Wok and add shrimp and seasoning and cook until done. Add to bowl mixture. Melt 1 stick of butter in Wok and add oysters and seasoning. Cook until done. Add ingredients from bowl back into Wok and cook until done. Pour over cooked rice.
1. Whether easily to prepare this dish?