Savory chicken and dumplings
Ingredients/Compontents of Savory chicken and dumplings recipe
- cooked chicken - 1 c
- can cream of chicken soup - 1 item
- chicken broth - 1 c
- frozen peas and carrots - 1 c
- stems celery, cut - 2 item
- dried minced onion - 2 Tbsp
- summer savory - 1/4 tsp
- pepper - 1/8 tsp
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes
- milk - 1/3 c
- savory - 1/8 tsp
- sage - 1/8 tsp
How to make savory chicken and dumplingsCombine ingredients in large saucepan. Cover and cook for 5 minutes.Dumplings:1 c. biscuit mix1/3 c. milk1/8 tsp. savory1/8 tsp. sage Combine biscuit mix, milk and herbs. Stir lightly with fork and drop by spoonfuls onto chicken mixture. Cook, uncovered, 10 minutes. Cover and cook for 10 minutes more. Serves 4 to 6.
Per Serving: 204 Calories, 7 g. Fat (33%), 26 mg. Cholesterol and 911 mg. Sodium.
1. Whether easily to prepare this dish?